ES Tech Group – EvoX Punchout Catalog Connector
The Greenwing Technology punchout connector works by integrating your Evolution X ecommerce storefront with an ERP or eProcurement system. It functions as a bridge connecting your EvoX ecommerce platform to allow users to shop and order directly from their eProcurement system seamlessly. If you sell to universities, hospitals, governments or any organization that uses eProcurement, punchout may be an option for new sales opportunities.
- Easy installation & configuration – Setup support from Greenwing and ES Tech Group included.
- Punchout Authentication – Allow the user to authenticate directly from their procurement system.
- Punchout Cart Return – Direct integration of shopping cart data for eProcurement and ERP systems.
- Compatible with any platform supporting cXML or OCI – Easily connect to over 100 eProcurement platforms.
- Customize pricing to each buying organization – Provide different pricing and products to the specific buying organization.
- Support various product types – Simple, customizable, grouped, and configurable products.
- Electronic Purchase Order via cXML or EDI – allow orders to push from your customers eProcurement system directly into EvoX and then into your ERP system.
How the connector works
The extension adds punchout catalog capability with over 100 eProcurement platforms including Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Ivalua, Workday, Oracle, and many more. Connectivity via cXML, OCI, XML and xCBL is fully supported. The Greenwing Technology eProcurement Hub is delivered SAAS and allows the mapping and configuration of all eProcurement platforms. If your customer needs to connect directly from their e-Procurement system to your EvoX store the eProcurement Hub will bring that capability. Your customer will be able to shop in the same way they have previously only directly connected via the punchout interface this extension adds to ES Tech Group’s Evolution X platform.
Connect to 100’s of eProcurement platforms
How do I get started?
To setup your ES Tech Group / EvoX punchout simply connect with your ES Tech Group customer success manager. They will guide you through the setup process and work with the Greenwing team to setup an initial connectivity between the Greenwing eProcurement Hub and your EvoX storefront.
What are my fees?
There is a setup fee to integrate the punchout connector to your buyer and there is a monthly management fee for connector updates and maintenance.
Can I use the punchout extension to connect to multiple customers?
Absolutely! As long as your customers are using an eProcurement or ERP system with the standard cXML or OCI spec connecting your catalog is easy.
Does Greenwing Technology help with the integration process?
Yes, one of Greenwing’s customer success managers will guide you through the entire punchout catalog process, including setting up your Evolution X store and integrating with your customer.”