Cart.com Punchout Catalog Extension
Enable your Cart.com store with Greenwing’s punchout connector. Our connection works by integrating a Cart.com catalog to an ERP or eProcurement system. It works as a gateway connecting the transfer of cart and order information, and it allows the systems to communicate seamlessly. If you sell to universities, hospitals, government and other large institutions, punchout may be an option for new sales opportunities.
- Easy installation & configuration – Setup support from Greenwing provided.
- Punchout Authentication – Allow the user to authenticate directly from their procurement system.
- Punchout Cart Return – Direct integration of shopping cart data for procurement and ERP systems.
- Compatible with any platform supporting cXML or OCI – Easily connect to over 100 eProcurement platforms.
- Customize pricing to each buying organization – Provide different pricing and products to the specific buying organization via Magento groups or a custom API interface
- Support various product types – Simple, customizable, grouped, and configurable products.
What is a punchout catalog?
How the extension works
This extension adds punchout catalog capability with over 100 e-Procurement platforms including Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Oracle, and many more. Connectivity via cXML, OCI, XML and xCBL is supported. The e-Procurement Hub is delivered as a cloud SAAS allowing the mapping and configuration to connect with all e-Procurement platforms. If your customer needs to connect directly from their e-Procurement system to your Cart.com store the e-Procurement Hub will bring that capability. Your customer will be able to shop in the same way they have previously only directly connected via the punchout interface this extension adds to Cart.com.
Connect to 100’s of eProcurement platforms
How do I get startd?
Contact Greenwing Technology to get started or ask your Cart.com implementation partner that you would like to setup the Greenwing Technology punchout connector.
What are my fees?
There is a one-time setup fee to setup and integrate the punchout connector to your buyer and a monthly fee for connector updates and management.
Can I use the punchout extension to connect to multiple customers?
Absolutely! As long as your customers are using an eProcurement or ERP system with the standard cXML or OCI spec connecting your catalog is easy.
Does Greenwing Technology help integrate with my customer?
Yes, one of Greenwing’s customer success managers will guide you through the entire process of setting up your Cart.com store and integrating with your customer.