Magento Punchout Catalog Extension
The Greenwing Technology punchout connector works on the latest versions of Magento 2 including version 2.3 and 2.4. Our connector works by integrating a Magento eCommerce system with an ERP or eProcurement system. It functions as a bridge connecting the initial user login and the transfer of cart back to the procurement system allowing the systems to communicate seamlessly. If you sell to universities, hospitals, government and other large institutions, punchout may be an option for new sales opportunities.
- Easy installation & configuration – Setup support from Greenwing provided.
- Punchout Authentication – Allow the user to authenticate directly from their procurement system.
- Punchout Cart Return – Direct integration of shopping cart data for procurement and ERP systems.
- Compatible with any platform supporting cXML or OCI – Easily connect to over 100 eProcurement platforms.
- Customize pricing to each buying organization – Provide different pricing and products to the specific buying organization via Magento groups or a custom API interface
- Support various product types – Simple, customizable, grouped, and configurable products.
How the extension works
This extension adds punchout catalog capability with over 100 e-Procurement platforms including Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Oracle, and many more. Connectivity via cXML, OCI, XML and xCBL is supported. The e-Procurement Hub is delivered as a cloud SAAS allowing the mapping and configuration to connect with all e-Procurement platforms. If your customer needs to connect directly from their e-Procurement system to your Magento store the e-Procurement Hub will bring that capability. Your customer will be able to shop in the same way they have previously only directly connected via the punchout interface this extension adds to Magento.
Connect to 100’s of eProcurement platforms
How do I get started
Download our extension from the Magento marketplace store or from Greenwing directly. A Greenwing Technology representative will help you with the install process and activate your account. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-877-415-3237 or email support [email protected].
What are my fees?
There is a one-time setup fee to setup and integrate the punchout connector to your buyer and a monthly fee for connector updates and management.
Can I use the punchout extension to connect to multiple customers?
Absolutely! As long as your customers are using an eProcurement or ERP system with the standard cXML or OCI spec connecting your catalog is easy
Does Greenwing Technology help with the integration process?
Yes, our customer success team will be with you every step of the way including coordinate calls, configuring your Magento extension and interfacing with your customer.