Greenwing Technology is searching for a software development intern that will work directly with our programming teams (both on and offshore). Company seeks an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in web technologies, especially LAMP environments
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Candidates are encourage to submit their resume to [email protected]
Please note this is a direct hire and we do not wish to work with any hiring companies or agencies.